I’ve been blogging a lot about getting to know your strengths and mind executed it perfectly because he had already experienced it.
So how does this relate to us, the people behind the desk and career you are looking for.
Take a few breaths and get in a comfortable spot. Think about what you would have in your life if you were able to create an “ideal” life. Focus on these concepts:
- Where do you live?
- Where do you work (at home, in an office, outdoors)?
- Who do you work for?
- How many hours a day do you work?
- Do you travel for your job?
- How much do you want to earn per year?
- What do you want your financial portfolio to look like (retirement and savings)?
- What do you want to do when you are not working?
After you have a clear direction of what you want in your ideal life, start looking at how you are going to make that life a reality. What decisions or changes would you have to make in your life? Maybe you would decide to stay at your current job and steady, you will be following the road to your ideal life.