Give your body the mental, emotional, and physical support it needs.
Sounds great, right? The problem is many of us don’t know how to get started. There is so much information out there and I’m sure you’ve tried lots of different things. Then after a while it all just becomes overwhelming and you feel the urge to just give up.
I know from my own experience how frustrating it can be to want to feel better and not have the tools to get there.
But how would you feel if I told you that you have all the answers and your body is just waiting for you to listen. My goal is not to tell you what to do or how to do it, it is simply to support you in finding what works best for you.
Work With Me
The New Normal
You might be feeling like your power has been taken away from you. You may be wondering where should you start to rebuild and reclaim the life you once had which may have been carefree.
Now you feel that every choice needs to be geared around:
Where’s the bathroom?
Do I have immodium or stool softner?
Is this going to upset my stomach?
What can I do to change the way my life is now?
The good news is there’s proof that IBS and Crohn’s Disease are directly impacted by stress. Stress is created through the body based on your emotions and reactions to circumstances and situations around you.
This eight-week program is designed to a help you cope with the newness of your disease and this is what you can expect:
- Eight one hour coaching calls to support you through your illness
- Learn how to be aware of the triggers that cause pain in your stomach
- Become more aware of the food and environmental sensitivities that you have haven’t noticed before
- Simple relaxation techniques that can help you diffuse stress and make yourself feel better as a whole.
Building the New Normal
You’ve gotten past the initial shock and fear about what the future holds, and are starting to manage your illness. You have found some relief and have strategies to help you cope, but you still have days that are far from normal.
You notice yourself worrying about making social plans, that big meeting at work, and if you’ll be able to get back to doing stuff you love, instead of worrying and hiding inside your house to much.
You can create change and build the life you want.
This 12 week program is designed for people who are ready to build a new normal. It includes:
- 12 weekly one hour coaching and support calls
- Focus on learning to tap into your inner wisdom (intuition) and delve more deeply into the message your body is giving you as a way to create a healthier more effective lifestyle.
- Exploring what’s on your plate and what you can add to your diet or take away.
- Guidance in setting and maintaining new wellness goals by stepping out of your comfort zone.
Maintaining the New Normal
You’ve built a plan for your new normal and are starting to feel more empowered and in control of your future regardless of having IBS or Crohn’s – but there are some days when you fall off the feel good wagon.
Though you have plans its hard to implement them on the days where your routine keeps getting disrupted by a flareup, a stomachache or worries about what you “shouldn’t have eaten” for lunch.
This program helps you embrace your situation and create a plan to help you maintain a normal life because you deserve to feel in control:
- 16 one hour coaching and support calls
- Increased level of self acceptance
- Ability to learn how to overcome the emotional and mental challenges that IBS and Chron’s disease create for you
- Strategies to keep yourself on track even when your environment changes.
- An emphasis on developing a long-term plan to continue your success and create a steady progress towards living a healthier life with more freedom to do and be who you were meant to be.
Contact me to discuss which program is for you
Group Coaching Program:
Do you thrive in a group setting? If so, group coaching is the perfect option for you. The group will be limited to no more than six people and will meet twice monthly by phone for four months. Each session will be 60 minutes long.
Each session will focus on a topic that is specific to IBS sufferers. Participants will be introduced to coaching tools and have the opportunity to be coached on the call.
Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Mind and body awareness, the role of emotional healing, and body awareness.
- Diet and other lifestyle options will also be discussed.
Six month group program with a limited number of participants that includes:
- Three weekly meetings where I cover new topics.
- Fourth meeting each month to discuss progress, Q&A, and share insights with the group.
- This includes a private forum where I could be available to answer your questions and you can get support from the group.
Month 1: The basics of thought and body awareness
Month 2: Emotions and their impact on IBS
Month 3: Stress reduction and relaxation techniques
Month 4: Understanding and developing your intuition
Month 5: Creating a more balanced and healthy lifestyle through diet and nutrition
Month 6: Maintaining success and steady progress
*For pricing on any of these packages please leave an inquiry at my contact page.