Listening to Your Gut:
Connect With Your Body and Get IBS Relief
Are you looking to end your struggle
with IBS or Crohn’s and live your life again?
Do you ever wonder if there is a connection
between what you’re thinking and your body?
Have you tried different strategies to get relief
from your symptoms and nothing has worked?
If you answered yes to any of the three questions than my e-book Listening to Your Gut: Connect With Your Body and mental health.
The first thing you need to know is that it’s not in your head. Your disease is real and downright pissed about having it.
The second thing you need to know is that the amount of stress you place on having the disease affects how your body responds to it. I am not saying that stress is the cause of your problems, but what I am saying is the more you focus on your symptoms the more you create a cycle of stress and pain that becomes difficult to break.
I bet you’re asking: so what am I supposed to do then?
In Listening to Your Gut: Connect With Your Body and other digestive disorders.
You will learn:
- How Our Brain Affects our Thought Patterns
- How the Body Responds to Stressful Thinking
- The Role Emotions Play in Our Bodies
- How Awareness Helps Ease Your Symptoms
- How to Access and Release Tension
- Practical Tools You Can Use Anytime &
Anywhere to Get Instant Relief
How this has helped my clients:
- Less Stress and Less Pain on a Daily Basis
- Reduced Fear of Flare-Ups
- Better Sense of Self Worth
- Courage to Be More Active
- Create Successful Lives Despite IBS
If you want to create lasting change in both your mind and Get IBS Relief is for you.
You can get your copy of the e-book for only $9.95 here: